I was born and raised in England, then lived in NYC for 4 years before moving to the SF Bay Area. I spent almost two decades in the digital industry working for major web studios and startups. I am currently Chief Technology Officer at Fictional Prophecy in California.
Head of Engineering
New York, USA
Responsible for the design of the company's core SaaS product from the ground up, for hiring and mentoring a team of 10 engineers, and for the deployment of the product within a reliable and scalable environment.
- Worked collaboratively with clients and technical partners to fine-tune the CaseRev product vision.
- Maintained system up time exceeding 99.99%.
- Designed 7/24 load-balanced hardware infrastructure which contained no single points of failure.
- Delivered monthly releases on time using agile methodology.
Managed team of 5 developers, maintaining and improving the Prophet mystery shopping / market research Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform based on IBM Domino (NoSQL Document-oriented database)
- Responsible for 15+ production servers serving line-of-business Web-based applications to 50,000+ active users, serving monthly platform updates with new enhancements Oversaw hiring and training of systems administration and support staff and various outsourced assets
- Configured and maintained source code control and issue tracking systems using Atlassian Stash (Git) and JIRA
Computer Science (2.1)
Tool to allow calculation of staff equity value and likely taxes owed.